|Serving Size: 6 tsp|
Servings Per Container: 32
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value|
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Calcium, Phosphorus, Citric Acid, and Sorbic Acid (naturally preserves freshness).
As a dietary supplement:
Adults: 2 Teaspoons, take 3 times daily
TAKE WITH FOOD
It is recommended that before starting any new mineral or supplementation program, you first consult your health care professional. Recommended: Best if taken with 20 oz. of water and with a comprehensive nutritional supplement regimen.
No preservatives, artificial colors, flavors or additives are used.
Do not use if tamper evident seal is either broken or missing.
Keep out of reach of children.
Minerals for Life™ Immune Support is a dietary supplement of minerals in an aqueous solution:
Eniva’s Immune Support is a specialized mineral blend to help support the body’s immune system.* Immune Support utilizes Eniva’s proprietary Solutomic™ technology to provide superior mineral nutrition for maximum effectiveness.*
The minerals in Immune Support help sustain the immune system’s complicated network of organs, cell tissues, and chemicals for:
- Healthy and efficient functioning of body processes*
- A proper balance of antioxidant agents*
- Enhanced feelings of energy and vitality*
How Immune Support Works
Eniva’s Immune Support mineral supplement ensures a proper balance of essential nutrients, thereby enhancing the immune system.* Immune Support helps you replenish needed minerals to promote normal functioning of immune-boosting cells and contribute to feelings of enhanced vibrancy and stamina.*
The all-natural state of this supplement also makes it unique. Immune Support attributes:
- No Fructose or Sugars
- No Artificial Colors or Flavorings
- No Calories or Caffeine
- No Animal By-products or Animal Testing
The Science Behind Immune Support
- Boron plays a role in the body to aid in the absorption of calcium and magnesium. It may also contribute to the elevation of estrogen and testosterone in healthy post-menopausal women. Boron may also help convert vitamin D to its active form, aiding the absorption of calcium.*
- Calcium performs numerous vital functions throughout the body. It plays a role in facilitating the secretion of certain hormones and hormone releasing factors, and promotes cell membrane permeability, making it easier for the passage of compounds in and out of cells.*
- Chromium is a trace element essential to the metabolism of lipids, glucose, and insulin. It has been found to promote healthy glucose tolerance, and may be involved in the body’s normal sensitivity to insulin. Because of its role in these very critical biologic processes, chromium has been implicated to help promote the normal functioning of many body systems.*
- Copper is a component of the protein ceruloplasmin and the enzyme copper-zinc superoxide dismutase, both of which inhibit free radical formation. The protein ceruloplasmin is an acute phase reactant, meaning that as "insults" to the body accumulate, ceruloplasmin will also increase in direct proportion to help promote healthy immune status. Copper also is a vital component of the human enzyme copper-zinc superoxide dismutase, another potent antioxidant.*
- Germanium has been indicated to promote healthy oxygen flow to tissues and normal functioning of immune-boosting cells. Many view germanium as a substance to help maintain healthy balance of bodily function.*
- Iron is an element that can help promote a healthy and efficient immune system. It is a component of enzymes found within immune cells that chew up foreign substances. Iron is also involved in the entire process of respiration. It is needed for oxidative phosphorylation and is a key component in hemoglobin.*
- Magnesium is essential for every major biological process. It is necessary for the metabolism of glucose, production of cellular energy, and the synthesis of nucleic acids and proteins. Magnesium’s role in cellular reproduction is key in maintaining healthy levels of immune-related cells during an immune challenge.*
- Manganese possesses antioxidant properties and is involved in protein, fat, and energy metabolism. Manganese is also a component of the immune-related enzyme, superoxide dismutase.*
- Phosphorus is the body’s source for phosphate. Phosphate is busiest while at work in the soft tissues where it helps create and manage energy, synthesize protein, fat, and carbohydrates, and even helps contract muscles, including the beating heart. Phosphate is also essential for stimulating hormone production and creating conditions that allow the body to utilize the B vitamins. Phosphorus even helps to maintain the body’s pH. Phosphorus is also a constituent of nucleic acids, the holders of genetic information for the body.
- Selenium is a mineral that has been strongly implicated in promoting health. A crucial enzyme in promoting health in the face of free radicals is glutathione peroxidase, which contains selenium in each of its four active sites.*
- Zinc is essential for maintaining normal cell-mediated immune function. It is critical for the formation and activity of many enzymes and cells that play roles in the maintenance of a healthy immune system. It is also critical to other enzymes that promote a healthy free radical balance in the body.*
Eniva’s unique process utilizes pure, elemental minerals and ultra-pure water to create Solutomic minerals. Solutomic is defined as water-soluble, highly bio-available mineral ions. Solutomic minerals are readily absorbed and assimilated in the body to assist the immune system.*
|* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|
Data on file, Eniva Corporation, 2004.