Leading medical researchers and clinicians recommend that all children and adults take a multi-nutrient supplement. Eniva VIBE Junior not only meets these recommendations, but has been specifically formulated to exceed the nutritional value of other liquid supplements. VIBE Junior contains essential nutrients, fruit and vegetable extracts, amino acids and other beneficial substances to help promote healthy growth and development for children and adults.
Serving Size: 1 Fluid Ounce
Servings Per Container: 30
||Amount Per Serving
||% Daily Value*|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)
|Fru-Vega™ Proprietary Blend
|Natural Extracts: Aloe Vera Gel, Grape, Apple, Cranberry, Raspberry, Blueberry, Blackberry, Strawberry, Cherry, Carrot, Elderberry, Hibiscus (flower), Lemon, Blackcurrant, Chokeberry, Pumpkin, Tomato, Pomegranate, Wolfberry, Stevia (leaf), Citrus Bioflavonoids|
|MightyMAX™ Proprietary Blend
|L-Carnitine, Malic Acid, and Amino Acids|
* Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Purified water, natural extracts/ components, and flavors (aloe vera gel, grape, apple, cranberry, raspberry, blueberry, blackberry, strawberry, cherry, carrot, elderberry, hibiscus, lemon, blackcurrant, chokeberry, pumpkin, tomato, pomegranate, wolfberry, stevia), natural beet sugar, malic acid, citric acid, ascorbic acid, xylitol, magnesium (from magnesium citrate, magnesium malate), calcium (from calcium citrate, calcium malate), d-alpha-tocopherol acetate (with mixed tocopherols), L-carnitine fumarate, niacin/niacinamide, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate (naturally protect freshness), zinc (from zinc sulfate), xanthin gum, tartaric acid, calcium pantothenate, folic acid, vitamin A palmitate, aloe vera gel, manganese (from manganous chloride), riboflavin-5-phosphate, pyridoxine HCl, thiamin HCl, copper (from copper sulfate), cholecalciferol, boron (from sodium borate), biotin, chromium (from chromium chloride), potassium iodide, selenium (from sodium selenate), germanium (from germanium sesquioxide), cyanocobalamin, vanadium (from vanadyl sulfate).
DIRECTIONS: Children (4-18 yrs): 1 ounce daily. Do not exceed 2 ounces daily.
Adult: (18+ yrs): 1-2 ounces daily. It is not recommended to exceed 3 ounces daily.
For Best Results: Combine with 8 oz. of water or your favorite juice. Refrigerate after opening. Product should be consumed within 40 days after opening.
CAUTION: Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken or missing. Keep cap tightly closed and out of reach of children. This product is not RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN UNDER 4 YEARS OF AGE. First consult your physician before starting this or any new nutrient supplement program.
Manufactured for the Eniva Corporation by the Eniva Research Group
No Stimulants, No Artificial Colors, No Artificial Flavors.
Overview of VIBE Junior
At various stages of a family’s life, proper nutrition is vitally important. During early childhood, children need critical essential vitamins and nutrients for healthy growth and development. During adolescence, active, busy children need good nutrition, particularly when faced with fast foods, sweets and snacks. Even into adulthood, stress, poor digestion and situations that may compromise one’s immune system all require the balancing component of good nutrition. Good nutrition and exercise as part of a wellness lifestyle can spell the difference between health and risk of disease in later years.
Even the most well-intentioned parents often struggle with giving their families the right balance of nutrients. Picky eaters, allergies, and busy lifestyles tend to make healthy nutrition choices challenging. Plus, families receive such an abundance of mixed messages about nutrition, they often don’t know how to use or interpret them. Even with the release of U.S. Government Dietary Guidelines, a recent survey showed 40 percent of adults are confused about the recommendations. Of those who understood the Guidelines, many felt they would not be able to abide by them.
What is known for sure, however, is that people, especially children, do not get the recommended amounts of nutrients from food alone. The suggested 5 to 9 servings per day is not a reality for many families. That is why most nutrition experts now agree a nutritional supplement everyday is vital for optimal health.
Eniva’s VIBE Junior is the perfect companion for children and families who need help reaching their wellness goals. The whole family can feel good about getting the nutrition they need. Kids will love VIBE Junior’s great-tasting formula, and parents will appreciate its complete, well-rounded formula. Although VIBE Junior was designed to meet the needs of young, growing bodies, it is also ideal for adults who have basic nutritional requirements – VIBE Junior is great for the whole family! Give your loved ones “the good stuff,” and give yourself some peace of mind. Give them VIBE Junior.
Did You Know?
- Sixty percent of Americans are unlikely to eat between nine and 13 servings of fruits and vegetables a day
- while nearly three-quarters of Americans believe in the need for a daily multi- supplement, less than half of them say they take one every day and almost one-third never takes one at all.
- Nearly fifty report that they are not likely to exercise for 60-90 minutes every day as recommended by the new dietary guidelines
- Obesity in kids has reached epidemic levels. Experts estimate that 15% of kids are overweight and another 15% are at risk of becoming overweight. And two thirds of these overweight kids will become overweight adults.
A new study published in the American Journal of Psychiatry shows that children who experience malnutrition exhibit strikingly increased behavioral disorders and aggressive behavior as they grow older. The study looked at children between the ages of eight and 17 years, and found some rather shocking statistics about their behaviors. Children who suffered certain nutritional deficiencies demonstrated a shocking 41% increase in aggression at age eight. At age 17, they demonstrated a 51% increase in violent and antisocial behaviors. And the only difference is their diet. It's all about the foods they were eating and the nutrients they were missing.
According to s study conducted by the University of Southern California and published in the American Journal of Psychiatry, poor nutrition in the early years leads to low IQ, later antisocial behavior and aggressive actions into late adolescence.
Data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES 1999), indicate that approximately 25 percent of American adolescents between the ages of 12 and 19 can be described as overweight, or at risk of overweight, an increase of nearly 20 percent since NHANES III (1988-1994). Studies show that 20 to 40 percent of American youngsters are physically unfit.
VIBE Junior provides:
- a full spectrum of vitamins, minerals and phytonutirients to supplement family members’ daily dietary needs
- Proper nutrients for healthy growth and development*
- Calcium for the proper development of teeth and bones
- Vitamin C for a healthy immune system, healthy gums and skin
- healthy, daily nutrition no matter what a family members’ food preferences
- a convenient and tasty way to get needed nutrition
- antioxidant-rich nutrients to help strengthen a child’s immune system*
- Help combat the harmful side effects of toxins, pollutants and contaminants in your family’s environments*
Perfect for those who prefer taking liquid supplements rather than tablets or pills .. ease, convenience, speed.
VIBE Junior contains;
- 100% of US Recommended Daily Allowances of all essential vitamins
- a vegetarian formula that contains naturally sourced nutrients equal to 1 serving of fruits and vegetables
- NO salt, wheat, yeast, corn, starch or milk derivatives.
- No artificial colors, flavors, starches or preservatives.
- VIBE Junior’s ORAC score is the highest among similar products tested. It helps ensure that children’s immune system will be well-supported.
Always consult your physician before beginning any supplementation program or taking any nutritional supplements. Nutritional supplements are not intended to be a substitute for proper medical care.
*These statement have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please advise your health care provider of all over the counter medications and supplements you are taking.